News and Events
Interministerial infrastructure coordinating board session to take place at the Ministry of Economy on July 7, 201706.07.2017 Domestic events
The Interministerial infrastructure coordinating board session will take place at the Ministry of Economy on the 7th of July, 2017 under the chairmanship of Maxim Yermolovich – First Deputy Minister of Finance. The session will be held at the site of the Ministry of Economy, which is responsible for the development of PPP in the country. During the meeting, it is planned to sum up the results of the Board's activities in 2016 and the first half of 2017 as well as to review actual issues of the PPP development in the Republic of Belarus, including the M-10 project preparation process and actualization of the pilot PPP projects pipeline.
The agenda of the meeting is as follows:
1. development of the national infrastructure, its interaction with the state development programs; Concept of the One Belt One Way, including PPP projects. Actualization of the National Infrastructure Strategy;
2. updating the list of pilot PPP projects;
3. approval of the PPP development plan on 2017-2018;
4. presentation and discussion of the preliminary results achieved during the M-10 project preparation;
5. approval of the report on the activity of the Interministerial infrastructure coordinating board for 2016 and half-year of 2017;
6. approval of the Board activity regulations, appointment of a secretary.
Information about the decisions made on the main issues will be published on our Internet site after the session.